GET A FREE UBER RIDE BY SIGNING UP WITH PROMO CODE UBERFREELUV
Now that Uber allows drivers to use their personal iPhone you might be wondering how to set it up and how to return the Uber iPhone. Here is a little how to that might be helpful for you.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE UBER DRIVER APP:
- Using your personal iPhone, click on this link: t.uber.com/driver-app
- Install the app on your iPhone and log into your driver account to verify that it is working
Note: When the driver app was first announce Uber gave a warning to not update your iPhone to iOS 8. Since then I don’t recall Uber saying it is now safe but multiple drivers have confirmed that the driver app works with no issues on their personal iPhone using iOS 8. It other words it looks safe to install. New versions of the app will install when driver tries to log-in, same as on the Uber iPhone.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR UBER ISSUED iPHONE:
- Fill out this form to request a Return Label: Click here
- Print the return label (make sure any popup blocker is turned off) and place it on a small box or padded envelope. You can buy a box or envelope at your nearest post office
- Drop the package in a mailbox – no postage necessary!
- Your package should get to us within 2-8 business days
- We will remove your $10/week subscription charge within 3-4 days of receiving your phone and refund any deposit you paid for your Uber iPhone
Note: When filling out the form online to print the return label, make sure you use the cell phone number and email you use for your Uber driver account. Using a different number or email address may cause Uber to continue to charge you the $10 a week.